Rising Kingdoms!

• I would like to introduce the Rising Kingdoms server! we have area protection, animal taming, land management(buy/sell land), Auction house, economy (With a bank), Portals, mail and a customizable wisp light pet! feel free to stop by!

i will be adding videos and images to this post in the near future!

Please note that the plugins are always being improved so there may be changes! feel free to join the discord and let us know what you would like to see on Rising Kingdoms!

• Post by Sherrina ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Hi (sorry messed up original post!).

I've been enjoying the server, although it took me a while to work everything out - but the help in chat is very useful. I like the wisp now that I understand a bit more what it does, and how it works. Also that you can buy areas - my only issue with that is, it seems a bit pricey after buying the first 2 plots. As I'm a builder, rather than a miner, it may take me a long time to get enough coins for the next area.

One thing - how much protection do the areas give? I've been locking doors and planting behind walls as I wasn't sure? (I don't have Discord).

Good looking server though, am looking forward to seeing how the app develops...

• my only issue with that is, it seems a bit pricey after buying the first 2 plots. As I'm a builder, rather than a miner, it may take me a long time to get enough coins for the next area.

you should have started out with enough to buy a few areas. areas used to be a lot cheaper but i raised them to balance things out as i add new things. i thought i gave everyone more coin when i raised the price. whats your in game name so i can give you more coin? ive have updated your coin. you did in fact join before i updated the plugin and i somehow missed you. ive given you some more coin.

One thing - how much protection do the areas give? I've been locking doors and planting behind walls as I wasn't sure? (I don't have Discord).

everything is protected including mount and vegetation.

• How exactly does the Auction House work? I was sure that I bid on at least one item, and it showed it as my having bid.... but now its disappeared and I haven't received anything? I checked my mail a few times, but have no messages...

Also if you put items for sale in the Auction House, do you get them back if they don't sell? Or do they just vanish (sure that has happened to me)?

Great idea though, love it...

• How exactly does the Auction House work? I was sure that I bid on at least one item, and it showed it as my having bid.... but now its disappeared and I haven't received anything? I checked my mail a few times, but have no messages...

Also if you put items for sale in the Auction House, do you get them back if they don't sell? Or do they just vanish (sure that has happened to me)?

Great idea though, love it...

i will take a look now. if the item doesnt sell you should get it back. if you are outbid your bid should be returned

• there was indeed an error that was stopping it from sending the mail. give me a bit to to look threw the logs so i can return everything. so sorry about that!

OK thanks, I thought that's what should happen :) Really like the system, good way to make some coin and get rid of items that I have too many of...

• Somehow the auction house is faulty :( - tried to sell 150 yarns yesterday and another 100 today: both stacks have disappeared from the inventory, but don't appear in the list and I didn't get an email either :(

• Somehow the auction house is faulty :( - tried to sell 150 yarns yesterday and another 100 today: both stacks have disappeared from the inventory, but don't appear in the list and I didn't get an email either :(

Am having similar problems.... putting stuff up for sale only to see it disappear. It's a shame, as it's a good idea.... hope it gets sorted.... for now, won't be using it.

it takes up to 90 seconds for them to show up. you can also click the refresh button to refresh the listings at anytime

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!