New Language Update September - 23 Languages Are Being Worked On Updating Them To Version 2 With Changes Made In Recent Update.

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.1 (2024-09-02)
  • Only potential hiccup might be Linux, not sure if that has default fonts for those languages or not so you might end up having to provide links to the Noto font family for those languages

I used Linux before 12 years ago....... will see how many are using it with Rising World who would like to see Rising World in another language on Linux....... will do that after current translations done.

Modded Rising World 2024

Now running : 100 Player Game Server With My New Modded Rising World

• RunAndHideGamer

Changed the title of the thread from “5 new languages : Spanish-Spain, Russian, Italian, Polish, Ukranian in progress.....French, Spanish-Mexican and Portuguese Translations Released ...” to “7 new languages : Korean, Japanese, Spanish-Spain, Russian, Italian, Polish, Ukranian in progress.....French, Spanish-Mexican and Portuguese Translations Released ...”.
  • I have added Japanese and Korean to the languages been done this week. Chinese should be done separately.

When the fix for Asian languages is done then Japanese, Chinese and Korean will be released here.

Modded Rising World 2024

• 5 hours into this translation of 7 languages and I am at around 50% of the way through the UI section. This means tomorrow I can start showing screenshots of the new languages ....... though Asian languages will not be available just as yet.

Modded Rising World 2024

• Looking at the popular languages in Steam, I am probably going to do another 14 languages in the next month or so to finish this off and these will be done after the game gets its next big update.

So roughly Rising World available in 25 languages.

Modded Rising World 2024

• Looking at the popular languages in Steam, I am probably going to do another 14 languages in the next month or so to finish this off and these will be done after the game gets its next big update.

So roughly Rising World available in 25 languages.

That is awesome work :thumbup:

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • At 6pm Sunday night I am about halfway through the huge block of text for settings in Rising World for 7 languages...... this section is large and very time consuming.

Modded Rising World 2024

• RunAndHideGamer

Changed the title of the thread from “7 new languages : Korean, Japanese, Spanish-Spain, Russian, Italian, Polish, Ukranian in progress.....French, Spanish-Mexican and Portuguese Translations Released ...” to “11 languages For May and June: Korean, Japanese, Spanish-Spain, Russian, Italian, Polish, Ukranian, Chinese in progress.....French, Spanish-Mexican and Portuguese Translations Stage 1 Released ...”.
  • There is still a lot to translate here so there is a possibility Stage 1 of the new languages are not available till Thursday or Friday this week.

Modded Rising World 2024

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!