Roadmap for more block shapes being added?

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.1 (2024-09-02)
  • I don`t know i have not heard anything but wood like to have some more too! and a new door option that had way of having ached doors, I`m sure that by by adjusting the size of the door way and the door you could get a bullet shape giving us three different door shapes!

• Sorry for responding so late to this topic :silenced: Unfortunately I can't say for sure when the new block shapes will be ready, but most likely this will happen with the store page update (or the update right after the store page update).

and a new door option that had way of having ached doors, I`m sure that by by adjusting the size of the door way and the door you could get a bullet shape giving us three different door shapes!

Could you maybe provide an example image of the door shape you're looking for? ^^ There are a few arched doors, but it sounds like you're referring to a different door shape?^^

• Sorry for responding so late to this topic :silenced: Unfortunately I can't say for sure when the new block shapes will be ready, but most likely this will happen with the store page update (or the update right after the store page update).

Could you maybe provide an example image of the door shape you're looking for? ^^ There are a few arched doors, but it sounds like you're referring to a different door shape?^^

From the sounds of it I'm guessing they're referring to a gothic style arched door like this

• Oh hell we could do a whole separate thread on just the different door styles we'd all love to see. lol

When Toolman said bullet shape in their post that's what instantly gave it away to me that they were referring to Gothic style....yup I'm that much of an archi nerd. lol

• Afaik We will be able to create our own doors one day. Similar to creating own chairs with a sit function

OH YES! That would be great. A mechanic addition of some kind that would allow for different motions, which could be applied to doors, windows, gates, wheels (for all types of machinery). This should include pivoting, sliding, rotation etc. Maybe in version ... 10.5? :crazy:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!