Question/Suggestion

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.1 (2024-09-02)
  • Is there any way to change the surface(texture) of a building element without changing all the surfaces? I want to make wallpaper without the hassle.

If this is not possible, then consider it a future suggestion :)

Easiest way is to just make a block .01 thickness and put it on the face of your walls and then texture that. Also makes for good practice for making more complex wall designs like with wood trim, decorative brickwork, etc. where wall end up being multiple blocks, etc. layered together.

• yea, I was doing that and I was like, there has got to be a way to paint textures on surfaces lol. Regular paint is boring, I want textures haha!

With Decals you can essentially paint any wall any color or any texture

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • yea, I was doing that and I was like, there has got to be a way to paint textures on surfaces lol. Regular paint is boring, I want textures haha!

Whelp ask Red51 to add a wallpaper texture set then. I know he tries to stay away from purchased online asset stuff in favor of one off custom assets, but there's tons of wallpaper texture packs on the the Unity asset store.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!