loot from NPC's

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • Hi, developers! I have a great idea for the new version (and the upcoming update)

We know we getting bandits in the game (like the Java version) and skeletons too and barbarians enz.

maybe you can make something you can loot the bandits armor or weapons so you can wear hte unique armors you can't craft!

I think that will be a cool feature because the most rpg/survival games have a system like that

It's a small but cool feature for me hopefully you can do something whit this red51!!

succes whit the new updates!

• You will be able to loot bandits and barbarians ;) Their clothes are also compatible with the player. When it comes to skeletons, however, you won't get any loot from them atm - they basically behave like in the Java version (i.e they fall apart if you kill them)^^

• You will be able to loot bandits and barbarians ;) Their clothes are also compatible with the player. When it comes to skeletons, however, you won't get any loot from them atm - they basically behave like in the Java version (i.e they fall apart if you kill them)^^

Also, the option to have mobs spawn at the surface at night will be nice to have! It will definitely add a challenge and more interesting nights :)

• Hey, with the update of skeletons... we will have back the skulls?? Should be great, more if we have the option of put these objects in the world, like the Java version n.n

Yes, the next update will indeed also introduce bones and bone furniture :)

Also, the option to have mobs spawn at the surface at night will be nice to have! It will definitely add a challenge and more interesting nights :)

Do you only refer to bandits, or also to monsters like skeletons?

maybe something like an entrace on the surface to a dungeon so skeletons can go out at night

That would be interesting, we will take this into consideration ;)

• Yes, the next update will indeed also introduce bones and bone furniture :)

Do you only refer to bandits, or also to monsters like skeletons?

That would be interesting, we will take this into consideration ;)

Hello. New on the forum .. but I've been following it for years ! I thought now that we're almost to version 1.0 of the Unity version it's time to join the forum ^^ It would be interesting if skeletons spawn at night and fall apart by sunrise and then once again resurrect at sunset. If a player removes the bones and place them, for example before the entrance of a temple, by sunset the skeleton will resurrect again. Extra condition: must be present 1 skull, 1 rib cage and 4 bones. :D

• Hello. New on the forum .. but I've been following it for years ! I thought now that we're almost to version 1.0 of the Unity version it's time to join the forum ^^ It would be interesting if skeletons spawn at night and fall apart by sunrise and then once again resurrect at sunset. If a player removes the bones and place them, for example before the entrance of a temple, by sunset the skeleton will resurrect again. Extra condition: must be present 1 skull, 1 rib cage and 4 bones. :D

Welcome :D

Don't put your hopes too high though. We are yet a long way from reaching 1.0

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!