Game crashes on new machine

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • I have a new machine, installed rising world updated to unity. I starts to load the main page crashes and goes to desktop.

The error is "Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igdusc64.dll"

please advise.

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

• a simple google search showed, that this is a common problem when not all drivers are updated. at least its happening across all types of software. from adobe acrobat reader to monster hunter game. i suggest to check your drivers and update them

• I don't think this is wath you have, but my friend has to download the new vbersion on his laptop and it just goes to desktop

later we know why: is GPU and all the things were tooooooo badddd

so he brought a new one with radeon graphics and now it launch and he ca play!

• The "igdusc64.dll" belongs to an integrated Intel graphics adapter - these graphics adapters always cause a lot of trouble when it comes to games (they have a horrible driver quality, because they're not made for gaming). Is the integrated Intel graphics adapter the only graphics adapter in your machine, or do you also have a dedicated graphics card? If you also have a graphics card (and if you're not using a laptop), please make sure to plug your monitor into your graphics card, not the mainboard - otherwise your computer cannot use the graphics card, only the integrated Intel graphics adapter (which almost always provides much worse performance than a dedicated graphics card).

If your machine does not have a dedicated graphics card, the only thing you could try is to update the Intel graphics driver, which can be downloaded from the Intel homepage. If that still doesn't work, please let me know ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!