Block resizing not working

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.1 (2024-09-02)
  • I made a new game/world for the update. I am trying to resize stone block but none of the controls are working. I try to hold Rshift and use + or -, same with Lshift. Page up and and page down does not work. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

• I made a new game/world for the update. I am trying to resize stone block but none of the controls are working. I try to hold Rshift and use + or -, same with Lshift. Page up and and page down does not work. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Try left shift and arrow keys. Try to change the scale with the mousewheel. Shift + Page up/down for length.

• Does rotating the block work (if you just use the arrow keys, without shift)? If that works, either the shift input isn't recognized properly (or the keybind was changed in the game settings), or maybe the "Scale precision" (via "setl" command or alternatively via the building radial menu [c]) is set to a big value :thinking:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!