armour designing?

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • how cool would it be to have a drafting table (or maybe even just the furnace) where you can plan unique armour sets and maybe even weapons. I would love to have that freedom. Whether it can be done or not is another issue altogether though isn't it. I just chuckled to myself thinking about all of the mad gear players could create. the oversized swords, the crazy-looking armour. haaa! it would be soooo much fun.

• Seeing as how we're going to get something along the lines of a 'skeleton' or vehicles, I would assume the same could happen for weapons. Already seeing hilts and parts needed to put them together so I guess it wouldn't hurt to mix-and-match weaponry and accessories. Being able to add little emblems (using that poster feature), colours, hilt types, and such. That would be something I'd welcome. I won't expect it to go all crazy in the way Cube World (that blocky single & multi) with how you can make overly unrealistic designs and such. Only mixing the blade, the hilt, handles, and armour types.

Seeing as how it's basing itself on realism I'd stick to the designs and patterns from caveman era to about the 90's or 00's of our time, minus the nuclear and OP stuff. I'd however expect feathered helmets, Roman Helmets, something close to the 'First Nations' of North America, and similar. Doesn't all have to be there, just enough.

Bonus: If we can have customizable statue (which I already suggested and was positively received by Red) with at least the planned vanilla armour and weapons then I'm fine. Being able to craft statues with what you're currently wearing and keeping it, a snapshot in time for display, would be much welcomed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!