Character journal?

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • I would love to see an in-game character journal, perhaps if there is a proper time system implemented. It could log the in-game time and day as you begin to write, and It could have a personalize option, so you can choose the text style. The paper type also changes depending upon which materials are used to make the pages. Obviously i am thinking for the far future, but it would be cool.

• Starting a log on stone, then onto bark, logs/Bamboo, cotton, paper, then digital would be interesting. A little 'easteregg', of sorts. Keeping one of these in or around your personal area would be neat. Placing each and every one on a shelf in your late-game home would be quite nostalgic. But ya, as you said, I wouldn't expect this until when the game is considered 'complete', or as a mod itself. I'd happily welcome it, if its a simple item, a book, or a menu thing.

• It would be interesting if a journal was done for adventure mode, and stranded mode maybe. I means to keep track of quests or objectives etc... plus events that happen to you and maybe a way for you to actually write down (you typing I mean) info about a place you want to remember more about then say placing a waypoint (if that is added..)

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!