Game Won't Open

• Whenever I press play on steam, it brings up a crash log and stops opening. When I click reopen, it doesn't work. I'm on a mac with OS X 10.6.8.

Crash Log:

• So you're telling me I just freaking wasted 15 dollars because I can't afford a good computer?

• So you're telling me I just freaking wasted 15 dollars because I can't afford a good computer?

No. I'm telling you, that our requirements currently do not match your system. You can upgrade to Mac OSX 10.9 for free and it also is for "older" computers which generally speaking should run the game.

• I updated my OS X to 10.10, yet it is still not opening. Help?

Unfortunately wasn't the operating system version the only thing, which did not matched our minimum system requirements. Your graphics card "NVIDIA GeForce 9400M, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M, PCI, 256 MB" has only 256 MB Video Memory, however our requirements are 1024+ MB VRAM. I'm sorry for this, but until you will have a computer which is can match or is above our system requirements I will not able to give you any support. :(

• Damn so I basically wasted $15 cause I can't get a new computer for years. . I traded Dragon Age Inquisition for that money :(

• Macs aren't built for games which is why most gamers use some version of Windows. Also, unlike a Mac, a PC can be upgraded. Yes, it's dirty, because instead of replacing a component you got to replace the entire things, so Apple get's to take advantage of it's customers by forcing them to blow a couple thousand instead of a few hundred for an upgrade. Still that is why Macs are mostly a status symbol, and for practical purposes, only artists or musicians should be fooling with it, as for the rest of the world, Windows is just easier (unless your running a server then get a Linux).

• Macs aren't built for games which is why most gamers use some version of Windows. Also, unlike a Mac, a PC can be upgraded. Yes, it's dirty, because instead of replacing a component you got to replace the entire things, so Apple get's to take advantage of it's customers by forcing them to blow a couple thousand instead of a few hundred for an upgrade. Still that is why Macs are mostly a status symbol, and for practical purposes, only artists or musicians should be fooling with it, as for the rest of the world, Windows is just easier (unless your running a server then get a Linux).

i don't want to get you back up but windows is not a computer it is just the software that runs on a computer and yes apples suck they are way over priced for what you get,

setamon132 i don't feel one bit sorry for you, maybe next time you will look at what spec's the game require's before you buy the game,the only thing that's sad here is that fact you are missing out on a really fun game.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!