Help please!

• I tryed playing the game before I updated my GFX card and it wouldn't work and I tryed it a minute ago and it still wouldn't work, I really don't know what to do.

When I tryed it before I updated my GFX card it came up to the first loading picture and done nothing, when I clicked it stopped responding and when I tryed it a minute ago, it just wouldn't load at all, the process didn't even come up in task manager.

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Processor 3600+
    GFX: Radeon X1300/X1500 Series

• Yeah, I was thinking that, I didn't bother reading the requirements first lol, I just used Game Debate for a specification estimate and it said it would work but apparently not. I should be getting a new graphics card soon so I'm happy I bought the game :P

• Yeah, I was thinking that, I didn't bother reading the requirements first lol, I just used Game Debate for a specification estimate and it said it would work but apparently not. I should be getting a new graphics card soon so I'm happy I bought the game :P

yes you need a minim of 1gig video memory :-D

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • MSI ATI Radeon HD 5450 1024MB VRAM. This is the one I'm getting, this will definitely work?

Basically it should work, but the drivers for low-end graphics card often have a bad quality, especially when it comes to OpenGL, so I can't say if it will definitely work :/ I'd recommend to buy a better card, especially when it's your intention to play games with it ;)

• MSI ATI Radeon HD 5450 1024MB VRAM. This is the one I'm getting, this will definitely work?

if you get that card yes it may play some games but how good will your experience be most likely you will just run into trouble with a lot of games i would suggest you get something like a Sapphire R9 270X 2G GDDR5 they are a very good price vs what you get or even a cheaper Sapphire R7 260X 2G GDDR5

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • With the GFX card I have atm, I play alot of games fine, I just wanted to start playing better games, I can never afford a GFX card like Sapphire R9 270X 2G GDDR5 or Sapphire R7 260X 2G GDDR5 until I start working lol, but problem is, Ive already bought this GFX card and I'm hoping I can just put it in with the one I have atm and play a few more games and play a few other games better than what I can now.

Anyway, thanks for the help guys, I hope to be playing Rising World when I get my new GFX card in 2 days or something like that :P

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!