Supported Video cards

• lets add a list here of the video cards that we know work with this game, all you need to do is post your video card details ill start off

Sapphire R9 290 4g ddr5 works sweet on full settings
    Sapphire R9 270X 2G GDDR5 works on full settings
    AMd Radeon HD 7600M Series 1G works on full settings

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Edited once, last by yahgiggle ().

• Be careful about Intel HD graphics cards, even the HD 4000 does not work when very old drivers are installed.

We tested the game with:
    Nvidia Geforce GT 120
    Nvidia Geforce GTS 250
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 470
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 560
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 580
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 675MX
    Amd Radeon 5700 Series
    Amd Radeon 6700 Series
    Amd Radeon 7700 Series

Most problems occur with low budget cards: Especially Intel has bad OpenGL support when it comes to those cards (in other words: the drivers have bugs concerning OpenGL, preventing the game from running correctly). The situation is getting more complicated when you have a laptop, in several cases you have to use custom drivers offered by the laptop manufacturer. Unfortunately they don't always keep their drivers up to date, so it's possible that the graphics card vendor (e.g. Intel) has already fixed the drivers, but the laptop manufacturer still only offers the faulty driver version.
    So also be careful about this list! When only a faulty driver is available for your card, you will still run into trouble.
    Least problems occur with Nvidia cards btw, they have the best OpenGL support so far (in terms of driver issues).

• Just registered to add my own cards.

Geforce GTX 560 1GB - works
    AMD Radeon 7640G (mobile / laptop) 512MB - works

Despite the system requirements stating 1GB VRAM needed, the laptop runs the game fine. So is the VRAM requirement wrong, or is the VRAM requirement dedicated + shared?

• Just registered to add my own cards.

Geforce GTX 560 1GB - works
    AMD Radeon 7640G (mobile / laptop) 512MB - works

Despite the system requirements stating 1GB VRAM needed, the laptop runs the game fine. So is the VRAM requirement wrong, or is the VRAM requirement dedicated + shared?

i thinks its the total of dedicated and shared if = over 1gig your sweet

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!