Update

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • This game is getting better and better. Except those killer bears. :) I'm like Trillnar and a crafter, so a bear calming option would be really well received here.

Do you mind telling me how you did this please. Sounds like a plan until we get the pacifier option .

BTW I've just about become vegetarian in this game. Can't bring myself to kill a pig, the cries it makes are so disturbing. The rabbits are fantastic so no way can I kill them. I think I'll have to look forward to bear meat when it arrives. :)

You will need an SQL editor ( I use DB browser for sqlight which is free ). Change the animal type from 7 (Bear) to 8 (rabbit). The db file you want to edit is located in the world directory with the same name as your world. (worldname.db) The table is NPC and the field is type. If you have experience with databases this is very easy to do , if you do not then do not attempt.
    I am not responsible if you trash your world , if all of your animals eat you alive, or your trees turn upside down or your clock runs backwards LOL. Do it at your own risk. Actually you can change it to any animal type you want.( 1-8) 7 is bear. Keep in mind as you explore, more animals are added , this will let you change any bears in the world. This will get them out of your house.

• I think that the bears make building all the more rewarding. You can sit down when you've finished the initial build, and think. I had all odds against me, but i did it!
    Of course, i can understand those who just want to have a chill-out session with their building, and i definately understand how you feel. It seems like every time you find a nice space for a build, there's a sleeping bear snoring away slap-bang in the middle doesn't it. haa!

• Yep you got it. If you use flying you can lead the bear away. Fly just above the bear and then move in the direction you want the bear to go, the bear follows you. I guided one over a pit hoping it would be trapped, like other animals I've seen, sadly it didn't just remained stuck in mid air.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!