Update celebration (and a suggestion sketch)

• Alien plants and fruit eh? Would be awesome to have those come from crashed alien wrecks. Red could choose to do this with it truly being an alien crash of it happening over time, or you able to find a long-crashed ship to loot from. Finding seeds and alien texts......Going a tad bit Star Trek with it.

Nice update also. Also, from what I noted down from what Red had planned (dated two months back):

- Food -> More Food R2 -> Hostile Entities --> (Possible actual spot for R2 foods W/ Bakery) -> Ores -> More food R3 -> Biomes -> More hostiles/water/oceans -> Birds/NPC Traders/Flying Entites ->

The first food is down so I guess we're getting more food? Plans change so I guess the second food can be after the hostile mobs then. Ores then after the food, and anything else that I saw Red note two months back. Lost track of updates so not sure anymore and not really worried about what Red will do. When I see an update then that means things are going well :thumbsup:

Still waiting on bakery though. Baking things....I guess that's the stuff after the hostile mobs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!