Game Won't Start/Launch/Open

• Game won't start.. after i clicked play.. a cmd box opened / command box.. then closes.. i checked my game folder.. there are no error logs..

• Do you use the Steam version or Standalone? If it's the Steam version, is there an "info" file in your game directory? If there is no such file, please go into the _CommonRedist folder -> vcredist -> 2013 and execute the file (x64 if you have a 64 bit OS). Now select "Repair", and once it's done, please try to start the game again.

• Today I was unable to get to the main screen of Rising world.
    Instead a window was shown:
    "Errorcode 102, please try again later"
    I got the game by steam, so there is a file called info (just a lonely "#" sign in those file).
    Repaired the vcredist as suggested, started Rising World but error still exists.

• it looks like 201 is no communication to the steam servers.
    well, WHY NOT REMOVE THAT EVER ONLINE THING AND MAKE IT PLAYABLE OFFLINE

• it looks like 201 is no communication to the steam servers.
    well, WHY NOT REMOVE THAT EVER ONLINE THING AND MAKE IT PLAYABLE OFFLINE

Unfortunately the Steam Web API is currently down, which is used for authentication: https://steamstat.us/
    It's a temporary problem, but we have no influence on that. I'm sure the Steam servers will be online again soon.

About the offline mode: You can play offline, but only if no internet connection is available. Otherwise you need to be online to start game, once the game is started, no permanent connection is required (so you only have to be online to start the game).

//edit: The Steam servers seem to be online again, now everything should work ;)

• I opened the game today and got a 201 error, its not blocked by my firewall and all my other games work fine. Its the only one that wont connect to the steam servers. i was playing it fine last night

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!