wood burning stoves

• Adds something like a pot belly stove that burns firewood as fuel. Firewood you could get by cutting wood (1 wood= 4 1/4 size peaces of firewood) which burn for 1 hour (in real time). The fireplace smoker and grill would also burn firewood. to light the wood stove you first open the door and hold the firewood in your hand and aim in the stove and a halo-grafic peace of firewood shows were it will be placed (much like ribs on the smoker/grill) place it and then hold same flint&steel (made out of iron and stone) and click it and boom fire. ones a fire is going to add more wood click it with the door open whale holding firewood. a chimney or stove pipe that smokes when it's lit would be cool. I was also thinking something like a cast iron frying pan could be placed on top to cook things in and a pot to boil water and cook in. tell me what you think.

• Adds something like a pot belly stove that burns firewood as fuel. {snip}

Except from torches (big and wall mounted, etc.), fireplaces and furnace should, indeed, require wood to have fire. This would create ambiance in the game. For example, you are approaching a house in the middle of the forest and all is pitch black... with eventually murderous creatures or other dangers... you go in and use some wood to light up the fireplace and finally have some light (why not warmth as well? The cold could cause some side effects, like slowing you down...). Or, another example, you're again in the middle of the forest at night and you see lights inside a cabin... ...

You could even extinguish the fire and light it up again later on, and other players could potentially steal your firewood from the fireplace :)

Bottom line, great suggestion!

• I still believe that biomes should have been added to the game before ores. Why ? Because a world's appearance is first and foremost above all else . The world is where everything happens. Certain ores and minerals are normally found in certain biomes. Like Gold is found in riverbeds , Coal, Silver and other minerals are often found in mountain ranges, Other minerals are sometimes found in deserts and swamps and still others in high mountain regions. That is why I feel biomes should have been written first. Things like Volcanoes, Geysers , Swamps ,Artic zones should be added , Then the ores and materials can be added later on.

EDIT: Seems like I posted this in the wrong thread . Sorry

• Not to mention creatures. at the moment sealife has no home haa! and rhinos are sulking, monkeys want their jungle, and the polar bears are grumbling about the heat. haa! It's kind of a backward way of doing things isn't it Friend, but i think that the devs know just where they're going. haa!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!