Collectables

• Just a few suggestions for things which certain creatures may or may not drop during an adventure. Haa!

Golden Cowbell- 5% chance of being in a slain cow's inventory. Meat has 10% less chance of spoiling, collect 4 carrots from one carrot plant.

Infernal Cowbell- 1% chance of being in a slain cow's inventory. Ringing this at night causes all nearby cows to become possessed and attack the player.

Diabolic beefsteak- 15% chance of finding in slain possessed cow's inventory. Take this down to hell, and cook in the lava for a challenge. (lures challenge monster when used)
    Leprechaun's golden coin- 2% chance of finding inside any container in the world. 20% chance of strange plants to grow on vacant farmland close to your spawn.

Jellybean plant- 20% chance of growing while Leprechaun's golden coin is equipped on player. The jellybeans can be used to attract a large beehive. Place pile of jellybeans on a spot. (source of Honey) or can be replanted.

Mini beanstalk- As above. the beans can be put into tonics to make them 15% more potent, or replanted.

Candylion plant- As above. The flowers can be crushed into a jar of bottled water to create Candylion pop, eaten as they are as a sweet treat, or can be replanted.

Golden Tree- As above. Can be chopped into Pieces of Golden logs, for very slow burning on fires, or can be replanted via golden tree sapling. Also grows golden pears.

Lost HorseShoe- 5% chance of appearing inside barrels in the world. 10% chance of a bow/ crossbow to not consume an arrow/ bolt. 10% chance of any 1 of 2 handed weapon to deal double damage.

Dented Shield- 6% chance of appearing inside chests in the world. 15% of attackers' blows to fling back at them, dealing half original damage.

Coif of the fallen hero- 4% chance of appearing inside chests in the world. when worn, causes a shadow of the fallen hero to come to your aid, but only when player is below half health. Hero shadow abilities could be based upon player abilities, for balance.

• Rare collectibles eh? Sure, why not. Interesting items of choices.

Loving the idea of using a corrupted beefsteak to provoke a challenge of the nearby mobs. I guess during the night some ghosts (non-human) could be seen wandering that they'll feast off cows so that'll turn them into those corrupted forms. Very rare.........once in an in-game week, or similar during the night. Bring it down there and you'll provoke Zombie Dogs, and any other more challenging beasts.

Leprechaun's golden coin should be added on the next Irish event in March for some provocation fun. Finding one should do what you said + spawning numerous Irish-related plants & eastereggs.

Golden trees would be a nice 'trophies' for the players to display in and around their area. To nudge away from the Minecraft way I shall approve that it (the wood burning) should last twice or three-times as long. The benefit of having this tree should also effect the night sky on a full moon by giving you that beautiful golden aura above the chunks in and around the tree. Should also attract fire-flies for that added visual fun.

------
    Yup, I love these thoughts. Now overly curious to know how this would be received by others. I hope we can have display cases to display these objects in our homes. There were plans to do so, just not sure about display cases.

• Many Thanks Arcticukitsu. I absolutely love the Irish and everything that surrounds them. ( That accent is awesome imo! haa!) I love your idea of the golden trees affecting th night sky. It would be truly beautiful. haa!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!