A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • Well, not sure if such a heated topic is allowed but I"ll try. Damn, am I furious with Konami for reasons being similar, yet different from others. The North American community is furious with Konami for killing Metal Gear, Silent Hill, & P.T demo of Silent Hills. It's nasty. I"m furious because of that + me being in the Japanese Busou Shinki community with their 15 cm tall battle robot lines based on items & ladies. Battling robots themed on things in our world.

- Konami constantly shuffled office desk lay-outs to force employees to leave on their own accord. They did this to Kojima.
    - They purposely made devices faulty to irritate their employees.
    - They purposely killed console games without a care to jump onto mobile gaming in a hostile manner.
    - They happily killed Busou SHinki & other IP while using the archiac thoughts of the big-wigs stuck in Japan's economy bubble of the past.
    - Konami had an office fire in Tokyo before with me linking this to their evil desires, the constant evil mindset at the very top ruining it for the employees & the fanbase.
    - Forcefully stirring up chaos to jump into mobile games by killing console gamings and forcing hell on their employees with their archaic greedy mindset for profit still stuck in the Japanese economic bubble era. Fossils of a by-gone era.
    - Treating Busou Shinki line like crap by delaying or being tardy/sloppy with updates (Konami issues) killing MMO on a Halloween date in 2012; Upping crappier mobile version which died within a month or two named "Battle Communications". Signs were there, yet ignored because it's Japanese.

North American (or western gamers)are furious over Konami's recent behavior that I had to put up with back when I jumped into Konami's Busou Shinki line back in 2010-2013. In and around then. I had to put up with their evil crap back in 2010, or so, when I was introduced to the awesomely detailed figures with model-like accessories by a fellow Anime comrade blogging about Anime goodies. Games were awesome also and what got me into the Konami side of quality & evilness.... They pulled the plug on the MMO back in 2012-2013 with them trying to force it onto mobile gaming of PSP/Vita & Smartphones. the "Battle Communications" was a lesser version of that MMO with the phone version obviously flopping. They never cared for their IPs; The employees did. It's a shame such good game properties belongs to a corrupted and very dated & evil-minded gaming company in Japan. They're evil and archiac through-and-through (the leaders; big-wigs; founders) causing the whole of Japan & themselves to bring shame to those in and around them. It's depressing.

- R.I.P Busou Shinki - R.I.P Metal Gear - R.I.P Silent HIlls & P.T.
    (What you see as my avatar is 'Renge' - Type Ninetailes (Fox)' from the Japanese folklore of ninetailed foxes from the Busou Shinki line.)

• Arcticukitsu- Oh i know! I saw a video of that Silent Hills demo, and.........it made me want to be sick! That part in the bathroom, in the sick. I mean....what the HELL! It crossed a line..by about ten miles! As a parent it hit me quite hard! These people have either not got children, or they are mentally unstable in my opinion!
    In a word.....YUCK!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!