Skills and Farming

• How about Makng Crafting stations to make Different Foods??? Tomatoes for Katsup, Tomato Soup, Etc.. Milk for Ice Cream, Cheese, and being able to BREED animals and keep them corraled...
    and al Skill system.. as your skills Increase, you can unlock Different Recipes and possibly Sell them for $$$..

oh and as your Skills increase for Farming for Cooking,or whatever... the food you create will fill you up better, rather than have 2000 tomatoes in your invertory
    dont know if this has been suggested but hey...

• Oh? I wonder if this is in Red's master plan to add skills. I wouldn't mind trying to grow my skill level in Rising World to gain boosts in how well cooked food tastes. This farming would end up affecting how you cook with better ingredients. For some that be heavenly, for others that might be a chore. I'd welcome it as a nice challenge.

I'm now imagining how one poutine would be more filling over another. Same with how one soup would be more filling than the other. Doubt appearances would change...Red wants to make things gorgeous, yet still somehow simplistic.

I approve, yet worried Red may want to simplify it.

• This is the sort of suggestion that would really bring in the hard core survivalist/builder players from games like Seven Days to Die, Project Zomboid, and Don't Starve. Especially if skills really matter and death took a toll on them rather than just being an annoying loss of resources.

A number of other things seem to lean in the direction of wanting that sort of player, rather than just minecrafters who want nicer graphics, such as the need to drink, the incredibly fast and powerful bear, and the signal for broken bones after a fall, not to mention the comment about diseases coming in the future. :)

• How about Makng Crafting stations to make Different Foods??? Tomatoes for Katsup, Tomato Soup, Etc.. Milk for Ice Cream, Cheese

That's planned, at least "cooking and baking" will be an important topic in the future (this also includes the creation of cheese etc) ;)

oh and as your Skills increase for Farming for Cooking,or whatever

Skillsystem is on our list, but we can only start working on it once most other "basic gameplay" features are implemented^^

• Oh? Making me wonder if the update shall be in place once I get my connection back to see these updates around September or so. Wondering if the baking shall be a summer thing with me able to finally play with Rising World in the summer once I tend to issues. That should be something to look forward to and motivate. Hopefully Donuts shall find their way into it, as jested before with Tim Hortons :P

Guess I'm adding what Red mentioned into the "on the list" thread :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!