RCON TOOL and java

• Hello all,

When I try to run the rcon tool I get a java.net: unkownhostexception: then my ip etc... I changed my password downloaded the latest and greatest no effect.

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

• rcon ports match using 4259, server is set to use Rcon, and password is set. Does the IP need the server port?

4259 oO WTF its meant to be 4253 maybe that's your problem also don't forget to set your port to open in your modem for port 4253 if you intend to use it out side your local network

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • I see a Nitrado server you will need to contact the sever admin and get them to setup a port for you to use this is something only they can do.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!