Blue prints and building

• Hello All

Any ideas on building a straight hole? I try to use F3 but all those numbers makes me think of beautiful mind. Also when you are trying to place a blue print how can you make them match? What I am trying to do is make a hole right down to hell!!! and wall it. I use the 1/4 pieces to make a a round hole, then blue print it. Then try to place it on top of each other... Simple enough in theory but in game not so much.

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

• I have to say I played Rust for over 2800 hours... The forums the admins always was nice good etc, here not so much. I get a few answers but for the most part nothing... I cannot believe no one else tried this and not made it work?

• Ive been playing with it for about a day now, and it seems that the best way to do it is to hit the left mouse button then use the arrow and +- keys to move it into place

• Well what is suppose to happen is you click on F1 and it brings up other commands including the snap to feature. I click on F1 nothing happens... The reason your method will not work is because the tower is 200 feet tall and hard to see.IF I don't line it up correct no lonnngggg hole to Hell... I watched the video showing how but like alot of things I can and will break it. :D;(

• Oh for the love of Pete!!!! The F1 only comes up it you make the stuff from the sawmill... This is why I like read me. You can put things like that in there... So back to the drawing board, I suppose I could make a TALL wooden tower...

• ive been working on a tinnel system and ive been using blueprints. I have no trouble ligning things up. U cant rotate blocks so I have tons of variants of my tunnels. All I do is use the arrow and +- keys. I also stay close to the edge of the previous tunnel.

• you are on Yah giggle server right? If so I will be on tonight and you can show me or I can show you what I am trying to do. If you don't have any problems I'll maybe talk you into making it :):D . It need to be 100 feet long at least...

• @ Silver satin define cannot get it to work? Doesn't the red block show up? Can't you place a new blue print?
    Let me know, Worse comes to worse come on my server and we can work it out...

• Im going to be on most of the night. When u get on come over to my place and I will show you how everything is set up, maybe that will help you. If ur still confused Ill do one part for u and walk u through it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!