Plagiarism playiarism with Blue Prints

• I'm afraid I don't know how blueprints work right now. Can anyone just make a blueprint of any building they happen to find on a server then? I have only played MP with my son, and never really bothered using blueprints.

• Yes you can actually make a "copy" of a building, city or whatever and take it to any other server with Blue prints enable and paste it in there. There in lays the problem, people get upset seeing their building they may of spent weeks on building it, just pasted into the game. Myself believe imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, and some get spitting mad.

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

• Well Yahgiggle you know what you have to do.... Update the area protection script to block Blueprinting, also no clip if you are able. I always thought it was a little spooky turning around in my house and seeing someone next to me..

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

• for now server owners have the option to turn off the copy part of the blue prints, red will later on make it so so admins on servers can have more control over who can use them and have it that you can indeed only copy buildings in your own protected area or in unprotected areas.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!