[Solved] Trustlist Script - nach jedem Game neustart muss User neu eingetragen werden

• Hallo zusammen ;D

Ich hab ein Problem mit dem Trustlist Script, ich muss nach jedem Game neustart den User neu eintragen. Im log sind keine Fehlermeldungen ..

Hat jemand ein ähnliches problem ?

----------------------------
    I have a problem with the Trustlist Script, I must after new Game start put the user in the script. I have no errors in the log

Have anyone the same problem ?

• is this a new problem or have you only just installed trustlist if you only just installed it you may have downloaded the old one witch never got updated by they guy who made it so i did the up date and made a post for users who needed it so look for my one and try that

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • I have installed a new server with this server. The Script have from the github repo, the version is from april. Give a new version from the script ?

is the folder you put the game in have wright file permissions set for the script ?

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!