Blueprint Placing Issues in V 0.6

• Problem: If you press the right mouse button to place a blueprint the blueprint moves up and the item is placed above the ground ground:

TO replicate :

Get a Blueprint and Place the item at ground ground level. Upon pressing the right mouse button, the blueprint moves up 1 block and places the item ABOVE GROUND LEVEL.

• BTW are we able to rotate the Blueprints now? If so how?

Only as long as no blocks are used in the blueprints. If it only consists of objects or constructions (planks, beams etc), you can freely rotate it ;)
    Support for block rotation will be added in the future

• Thanks god we just received a full truck load of bug spray

found a bug
    i have a blueprint workschop with all workbenches in it some chests and lights
    when i place it everithing ok
    but i wanted it somewhere else so i bigan to break it down
    everyting ok exept the lights was only the flame of the light burning
    so i think ...restart game and everything ok
    what happend all the objects that where in that blueprint are all back but not the walls and roof
    hope you understand my bad englisch
    ps: it's not a disaster just letting it know

• I had the same problem. It also happened with the doors as well. You open the door to find another right behind it. Just destroy them and restart . Problem solved. Im sure it will get fixed in another update.

• It also happened with the doors as well. You open the door to find another right behind it. Just destroy them and restart . Problem solved. Im sure it will get fixed in another update.

same thing for furnace you can put in on but not off keeps on burning
    destroy and restart solved
    same for grill (that little round bbq )
    chests and barrels and all workbenches work fine so for
    and again loving the details of new update verry nice
    have all plants(food) tested nice :thumbsup:
    those lemon taste sweet

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!