dying and spinning flashing light!!!!

• Yes I know you should not kill yourself BUT I think since the upgrade they changed the death scene.. It spins you and any light that are there will strobe.... <X<X Might not be a good thing for people... I mention before I get migraines from strobing lights.This one scene probably kill gaming the rest of the day for me . I will see when I eyeball stop spinning 8o 8o. I know they have to have a death scene, but something like this "me slowly sinking to the ground gasping.... Dying dying dying and then in bid words DEAD!!!!!...... That's a death scene. Yes Yahgiggle I will not do that anymore. But that is why I switched from FPS to building to get away from flashing lights... So any ways I thought I would let others know. Still still think this game is great and will keep playing it till I at least pass my time in Rust which was 3000 hours plus... and no I do not have a life :* ..... RISING WORLD is my life....

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

• Yes I know you should not kill yourself BUT I think since the upgrade they changed the death scene.. It spins you and any light that are there will strobe.... Might not be a good thing for people... I mention before I get migraines from strobing lights.This one scene probably kill gaming the rest of the day for me . I will see when I eyeball stop spinning 8o. I know they have to have a death scene, but something like this "me slowly sinking to the ground gasping.... Dying dying dying and then in bid words DEAD!!!!!...... That's a death scene. Yes Yahgiggle I will not do that anymore. But that is why I switched from FPS to building to get away from flashing lights... So any ways I thought I would let others know. Still still think this game is great and will keep playing it till I at least pass my time in Rust which was 3000 hours plus... and no I do not have a life ..... RISING WORLD is my life....

well i also get migraines, they are not a happy time. over my life i learnt what triggers mine and avoiding the triggers has helped me. so what i would suggest to you is when you die look away or close your eyes. also another thing you could try is as soon as you feel that strage feeling you get before you get your migraine take a panadol, i find this stops it before it even happens.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Yep I even cover my eyes with my hand before i hit enter. Now that I know about, don,t know what pandol is but will look it up. Ihave found most of my triggers and flashing Lights are a big one...

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!