• need more color on plaster like bleu,red,green ..........
    bright and soft colors
    think you can do it the same way as you chose doors or chest's or planks and beams but then different collors
    do not know if this is possible for a small update
    i'm not a programmer so i do not know if this is difficult to do
    but if it is easy then please
    and woodbloks too
    and colored glass
    hope this is inplanted for the future
    ofcourse painting would be nice to but i know this is planned

• I am hoping for this as well. More colors as more variety. I especially want it for glass so I can start constructing stained glass structures. In Minecraft a long time ago my favorite world was Castlevania inspired and I created this under ground stained glass cathedral with mini mosques to represent level warps that would lead to different sections of the world. To get there you had to go past the save point which I recreated from one of the games and put it behind a cascading waterfall. Since the cathedral lead underground above it was a lake that the waterfall fed into, so I lined the ceiling with glowstone, different colored blocks and glass so you could see the water when you looked up and the walls and stuff were white marble.

• Probably the ability to paint blocks and construction elements (including glass) will be the best solution for that. It's indeed planned, won't take too long, but first we have to do some changes to the way blocks are generated ;)

• Probably the ability to paint blocks and construction elements (including glass) will be the best solution for that. It's indeed planned, won't take too long, but first we have to do some changes to the way blocks are generated ;)

Awesome! I find the painting method to be muuuuuch simpler than having to place individual blocks. You may have a theme in mind and start constructing it only to find out that the colors do not quite look as good as you imagined. Instead of taking down the blocks and reconstruction, just splash some paint and BAM. You are done.

Edit since I just thought of it: It is going to be possible to repaint water or in essence, dye the water? XD

• Probably the ability to paint blocks and construction elements (including glass) will be the best solution for that. It's indeed planned

@red51

Thank you, this is awesome.

Do you plan to resize the blocks z,y,x so we can make thinner blocks.
    Also do you plan to mirror doors so it's possible to open them both to the left and the right?.

• @red51

Thank you, this is awesome.

Do you plan to resize the blocks z,y,x so we can make thinner blocks.
    Also do you plan to mirror doors so it's possible to open them both to the left and the right?.

I would also like to be able to paint things different colours.
    I would also like the ability to resize blocks as well, just as Ambu has suggested.

@Ambu you can have doors open to the left and right already. When you place one of the doors place it in the frame or the gap in its open position and then just close it afterwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!