2015/2016

• Unfortunately I can't give an precise answer on that. Since it's our intention to bring the game into beta in late 2016, most major features should be implemented until then. This includes biomes (expect them in 2015), water, dungeons, new playermodel (including a clothing system) and reworked animations and items (will be ready in Q1 or Q2 of 2016), and of course a bunch of smaller things (creative mode, permission system).

• I know it's a long ways off but I'm really looking forward to electricity and electrical circuits. Part if my job is working with complex circuits for door access controls and security. I am curious how in depth we will be able to get.

• I know it's a long ways off but I'm really looking forward to electricity and electrical circuits. Part if my job is working with complex circuits for door access controls and security. I am curious how in depth we will be able to get.

I am looking forward to it as well! While I wasn't the greatest at dinking around with such things in Minecraft, the possibilities you can do with that ability are amazing!

One of my favorite things to make was a secret entrance to an underground base using electrical means. I made the land pull apart and reveal a marble pathway with mini waterfalls off of the sides and a door that lead to a room based on the Castlevania save rooms. It took alot of work for me which could have done simply for other people, but it was super fun figuring it out!

• Probably this will be implemented by the end of this year or the beginning of 2016 ;)

Red ,
    There are only about 8 weeks left in 2015. This seems like an awful lot to implement in 8 weeks. Unless the biomes are like already done, all of these additions I have seen mentioned seem to be a stretch at best. I hope you are able to bring all of this out very soon. I hope you can do it all . One person can only do so much. I do hope to see all of these additions soon :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!