Random crashing, lower resolution for game?

• So i'm running this game on my laptop from 2008, put everything on lowest. But I wish the resolution would go to maybe 800x600. Also, while the game does run at 40fps most of the time for me, it does crash randomely for me. When the crash occurs, there's never an error message or something. Please fix this! :D :thumbsup:

• So i'm running this game on my laptop from 2008, put everything on lowest. But I wish the resolution would go to maybe 800x600. Also, while the game does run at 40fps most of the time for me, it does crash randomely for me. When the crash occurs, there's never an error message or something. Please fix this! :D :thumbsup:

Yes thank you for your feedback, on a note the random crashing has been reported, the RW Team is working on the bugs as we speak ;-)

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • When the game crashes, please go to the game directory (steamversion: rightclick on rw in steam -> properties -> local files -> browse local files) and have a look if there is a file called "hs_err_pid". If there is such a file, please open it with a texteditor, copy the content and paste it here or on http://pastebin.com (and provide a link here) ;)
    About the resolution: Unfortunately resolutions with a height smaller than 720 are not supported. In terms of performance, the settings "Light scattering", "Ambient occlusion" and "Refractions" have the biggest impact (so it's advisable to disable them if you want more fps). You can also lower the view and especially detail distance.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!