Infinite ressource in creative

• It would be nice if you could build very big building whit only 1 block or wood material of every type you're planing to use in your building. It a bit painful to full your inventory only 1 type of block to build your castle tower them run out not long after when you just really started. It creative it would be nice if the block/item count does not decrease when used, so we never run out and focus on building. And maybe as a separate permissions for servers admins.

• That would be cool but only after they fix the glitched and overpowered bears that go around like ninjas completely invisible killing players on the server without even being detected

Also it would be cool only after they added upgradable tools so players can dig faster without the need of creative mode.

Right now on our survival server we allow players to use creative mode as a workaround to those two specific issues. However we dont allow spawning-in items or terra forming etc... for obvious reasons ( survival server ).

Your idea for a 1-block creative mode is awesome but i might want to add to the suggestion that it should wait after survival gameplay has these important game features are taken care of OR of course allow server owners to toggle this as an option.

• Thats why I suggested it should be a separate permission for server at the end of my suggestion.
    I realized that some server allow creative mode for various reason, sometime just so player can create gravel road, but dont wanna have player spawning load of free stuff.

• I don't mind the stacked blocks but 64 is just too low. Maybe 164 per stack for example. I know it should be doable, not comparing games but when I was playing a game called Star Wars Galaxies there was crafting in the game and that game allowed you to stack 1 million high, which was really cool. That was pre 2011, so I think it should be doable.

• No 64 is a fine stack, its a nerdy number, I like it (164 are juste to random 128 or 256 if you insist :P ) But 64 are perfectly fine in survival, its already way more that any normal human can carry.
    And my suggestion was so you can have infinite resource, even a 1M stack gonna run out someday. If you really wan suggest bigger stack, please create a new thread so we can all talk about it.

• The number of block that you stack has no real limit its just a number that has been decided by the dev's of any game, but we have to have a balance of what makes the users happy and whats the pro's and con's of higher limits vs lower. ATM its 64 but red may change that also i think his plan is to make creative mode unlimited but he would need to confirm that himself.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • he number of block that you stack has no real limit

that's right because in blockscape you have unlimited inventory
    but then there are no chests because you don't need them
    and for survival is that not realistic
    everything you have you carry 8| with you
    64 is not much but in RW you have a pretty big inventory
    for me it may stay(if they change it ok to)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!