Suggestions!!

• A great game is like a great relationship.You are never bored of it.
    Being around architecture and design pretty much all my life,I developed imagination,structural ideas,purpose,consideration but also dealt with a lot
    of people by summarizing their opinion/likes about a subject/project.
    Whatever suggestions follow this thread,they are a general preference of what me and lots of other people would Love to see happening in the future of
    this amazing game.

Biomes:
    1.Rainforest-rains like 4 or 5 out of game days.Thick vegetation.Banana trees.Monkeys,snakes,1-2 blocks size lizards and other mobs.
    2.Jungle biome.
    3.Swamp biome.Brown and also green colored water,gators,Turtles and other mobs.
    4.Autumn biome.Yellow,orange,red trees.
    5.Mountain biome:Tall mountains,fog in the distance.
    6.Mesa type biome:Bisons,bulls,buffalo.
    7.Beach biome.Sharks,bananas,coconuts,crabs.
    8.Volcanic biome.

Weather.(Varies in different biomes).
    1.Light rain,showers(for example randomly every 2-3 game days.
    2.Regular rain every 2-3 game days.
    3.Heavy rain with thunder,lightning.Every 5-7 game days.
    4.Snow.
    5.Hail.Lasts 5-10min but hurts player so he needs to find shelter/roof.!!!

Transportation.
    1.TRAINS,TRAINS,TRAINS!!!.(This will add tremendous interest in the game and will definitely attract thousands of new people.
    2.Boats.
    3.Minecarts.!!

Misc.
    More vegetation variety,bushes,vines,hedges. Random textures of animals,trees.(for example,it would create a great diversity If one pig was brown and
    pink,one black,variety of same type of trees(taller,shorter,different length of tree trunk and branches.
    Cats,dogs,turkeys,rats,horses that can pull carriages.Gotta have a rooster in the game too,so we can make more chickens :).

Last but not least,Thanks a lot for this GREAT game that keeps lots of people single or agitates wives of others. :)

• you can rise the detail view distance in the config properties - but rise it slowly and look whats possible for you and your grafik card. for mit the game runs fine with a detail view 35 - when i go higher the game lags and at 44 the game crashed.

• More biomes is of course necessary. I'm sure Red51 is wanting ot add those on the list.

- The rainforest type I can't wait to see, as with the jungle type. Both shall be an interesting experience when we're able to explore such. All those mobs and weather making this a major update/addition heh XD
    - I'm expecting the swamps to be the first to be added with the water update, and can't wait for all those different sorts of swamp types that can be added. The Florida type, the spooky US southern foggy ghost type, the ponds in a 'tamer' sense, with all sorts of entities in them. I'd even expect Asian types so you can find bamboo forests, or the Asian type vegetation.
    - "Autumn biome", for when seasons don't play fair. Ya. I loved the 'Biomes O' Plenty' modpack Minecraft had, with it best used in the 'Feed The Beast' mod packs. Was awesome seeing autumn trees, and even Sakura (Cherry Blossom) trees.
    - Mountains is something I want Red51 to add more of. Those random pillar types with random pools of water & trees, among the rocky-mountain types. Even the ones seen in real world, Minecraft, & just to compliment the scenery with. It would make you seek out flat terrain more, or just build within.
    - Mesa Biome (Arizona comparison): Just say mesa biome, you silly :P. Mesa biome is something I'm also expecting from Red51 for the variety & fun side of things. All those materials to make use of, the terrain to see, and possibly a place to build. Would make for a great "ore rich' biome. Playing 'American Truck Simulator' you can get a decent idea of what to expect.
    - Tropical/Beach/Coastal: More of these tropical beach & standard types I'm expecting. Shall be also expecting the likes of banana, coconut, among many other types of plants. Can imagine a big import/export going on for those that settle in this biome to give to those settled in cooler, or 'standard' biomes. All those coconuts, banana's, fishing, crabs, & etc you could make use of in more efficiency than in the 'forest' biome, or similar.
    - Volcanic Biome: I remember Red51, or someone, playing around with idea that we should expect this sort of biome to pop up. In jest. Both the 'sleeping' & 'awake' types shall be neat.

-----------

Transportation:

We're first going to get horses, then anything else after that. Maybe even camels for the desert type biomes also.

- Trains is something I'm eagerly awaiting, and shall receive all sorts of variations. From mining, electric, diesel, and etc. Anything that we're aware of shall in one manner, or another, find its way into the game. We should be patient with this :)
    - We're going to start small, then possibly go big. We'll start off with a small tiny boat to hopefully work our way up to the type of boats seen in Europe's 'Danube River' type boat traffic. WIth how big I was told the bodies of water shall be we should expect some nice beastly boats for trading. Shall be necessary to have boats with storage capacity on them.
    - View trains ^

-----

More vegetation is coming, yet have to allow each update to go through. Cats, dogs, & etc are being considered. As for them being in variation is yet to be seen.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!