database disk image is malformed

• Hello All,

I am renting a server there raid was failing and we got moved to a different machine. I now see these errors below in my logs.please advise.

WARNING: Error occurred while saving furnace!
    java.sql.SQLException: database disk image is malformed

WARNING: Error occurred while saving plants!

WARNING: Error occurred while saving plants!

WARNING: Error occurred while creating npc!

2 images successfully loaded!

ERROR: 428 ITEMDEFINITION IS NULL
    ERROR: -6141 ITEMDEFINITION IS NULL
    ERROR: 342 ITEMDEFINITION IS NULL
    ERROR: 256 ITEMDEFINITION IS NULL
    ERROR: 0 ITEMDEFINITION IS NULL
    java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -32768

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

• It looks like the world database is corrupted :( If you have a backup, I'd recommend to use that.
    Alternatively you can try to fix the database, depending on what's broken exactly. Here are some explanations about how to do that: http://froebe.net/blog/2015/05…ed-solved/comment-page-1/ and http://techblog.dorogin.com/20…tabase-disk-image-is.html

I'm not sure if the "ITEMDEFINITION IS NULL" error is also related to this issue. A full serverlog would be helpful to see if there is maybe an additional problem.

• Thanks for the logs! The first log confirms that the worlddatabase is broken...
    The second log seems to be fine, but there is a broken chest in your world (in other words, it contains invalid items). This may have several reasons, but it shouldn't be a problem. The rest of the world was loaded correctly. However, the error Cannot assign requested address: bind indicates that the server could not bind to the ip. This happens either when the port is already in use (maybe another instance of the rw server running on the same port?), or the provided IP address is invalid.
    Is it intentional that the second log contains a different ip address (the server binds to) than the first one?

• ohhh it very well could be the same port... So how would I fix it with the link above? I really wish I could find a good hosting service with good tech support but I could find the Holy grail first.. So Far I can either rent from some one that takes 3 to 5 days to reply on tech support issues... Or rent a server that they do reply with in a few minutes but ask questions such as.. "Looks bad did you research this problem..... I see other server on the forum but unfortunately I do not speak German.. Plus every time I move I lose people. any advise?
    Thanks Icon58

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!