What Would Make The Perfect Server?

• First of all, I was not 100% certain on where to post this question.

Let's say I want to make the best server and attract the most players, what aspects would you enjoy the most?

-PvP based server
    :Tower Defense
    :King of the Hill
    :Free For All Arenas
    :Team-Based objective gametypes (Capture the flag, Team Death-match etc)

-PvE based server
    :Leveling, unlocking perks as you level
    :Building Competitions
    :Server based Events/Quest (player or GM made)

Thinking outside of the box. A server dedicated to race track building. ATVs/Cars/Trucks etc

I do apologize in advance if this question has been asked before, I am new to forums. I am very interested in your thoughts on what the perfect (rising) world would entail.

Would you ever pay/donate montly to a server to keep it up and going? Unlock different features etc.

• donations is acceptable from my perspective but no monthly payments

every thing you can do in a server you can do client side on way or another, this game is not based upon being forced to pay servers so that will keep players away

remember it's just for fun we play games 8)

• been that this game is not finished and that anyone can start a server i don't think charging to play on a server is such a good idea, maybe once its finished and you can build beyond 17k from spawn then maybe you could look at something like this. but for that you would need a dam good connection and server and be prepared to spend countless hours solving problems.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!