Need better way to find other player in mp

• I think that finding people on a server is pretty bad atm. When I fly straightforward, the distance to a player drops, but suddenly, the meters rise and I have to change the direction again. For the start, it would be useful, to have a cheat command to directly teleport to another player.

• Not sure if people would want this because you will get some people who join looking to kill players or loot them. I personally would rather it not be easier. If someone wants you to find them they can give you their co-ordinates and I think that's the way it should stay.

• Coordinate systems have always worked well in the past.

The only problem with allowing teleports on a server is that the entire purpose of some parts of the game are defeated, like road and rail systems.

• Please refer to the new player reference, as this already exists.
    The command to teleport to another player is: goto (playername)

Oh, thank you.
    Still, I think that this "distance to player XY" is buggy or I couldn't figure out how to use it.
    To Roy: I think that is a problem anyway, guess they will change that soon when the mp mode develops

• I think yes and no. For multiplayer I would suggest taking away the distance of players from the tab menu. Instead I would suggest that while in a party/group you can see where your friends or other party members are. FYI if you didn't know you can group up. So I think if they simply just added maybe a direction arrow and distance next to the grouped players name that would fix the issue you may be having...Unless you are out for blood which another person responded in already saying adding additional methods would just be chaos.

• I think yes and no. For multiplayer I would suggest taking away the distance of players from the tab menu. Instead I would suggest that while in a party/group you can see where your friends or other party members are. FYI if you didn't know you can group up. So I think if they simply just added maybe a direction arrow and distance next to the grouped players name that would fix the issue you may be having...Unless you are out for blood which another person responded in already saying adding additional methods would just be chaos.

Building on top of that maybe on the compass there can be the arrow pointing to people you have partied with.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!