Team Dungeons/Raids?

• i have always wanted a sandbox game like this were we can kill mobs and collect loot like an mmo, maybe craft/learn skills for combat,
    be be able to build your own fortress for the guild have a builder profession as well as tanks.dps ect some can build others can gather for the builders and others can do raids / dungeons together for fun or to make the guild stronger, kinda a Neverwinter meets Minecraft with your graphics would be an epic game i think!

• Neverwinter has a 3rd person perspective. Pretty sure we are going to get that after the player models are replaced. A skill tree and some kind of age progression/recipe unlocking system has been discussed but no details have been finalized AFAIK.

For raiding purposes, we probably need a land claim block that can be owned by a group and can be picked up by an opposing team. I personally am not into PvP but definately feel it is a good idea to offer such items. At present, PvP mode only allows friendly fire.

We are getting some ranged weapons and armor along with the player models so I'd imagine PvP might be more interesting than just clobbing people with morning stars! I also have made a suggestion to add the ability to block or parry while using melee weapons as some here are interested in medeival combat simulators as well. :)

• I doubt people would want to go into the nitty gritty of combat where DPS is involved. Maybe you would, and that's where mods would take things over. I personally see Rising World going down the Minecraft route (even modded) where it's only health bars & the damages you make on the mobs through tiered weapons, nothing more. And yeah, skills & trees have been discussed, yet I believe it's just simple stuff.

As for raids, I guess you could see such in the game in the dungeons manner. Depending on how dangerous dungeons get you could probably form groups to dungeon crawling, something similar to Skyrim stuff.

Also, yeah. What zfoxfire mentioned about weaponry. PVP is going to get a nice nudge with the planned updates that it'll allow people to have fun with ranged weaponry, building forts, and such. Basically what you now have in Minecraft, yet shall mature & evolve with time when people find new ways to push the features. PVP is currently dead currently that someone tried to even guilt trip people that PVP is griefing & that people shouldn't be idiots having "chivalry" styled PVP. The silly kid went on & on about how people are weaklings & how PVP is also griefing, how you should steal from chests, destroy people's properties, and etc, etc. Basically a bored kid trying to justify griefing, tainting the meaning of PVP, and showing that Rising World needs the update, yet we can all be patient. This all ties in with Zork saying that you can only beat people with 'morning stars' right now.

I could see it being neat how you can build guild halls & such, even using "guild" related objects to give meaning to various structures & such. Keep in mind that this is Rising World, not Minecraft, so instead of command blocks & such, we should use various items, trophies, wall scrolls, and such to focus on, & to give commands to the world around it. Think of a wall scroll (any civilization) as something that enable a guild hall that both players & NPCs would respect. Something you could fight & etc.

• i think real dps can be thought about but even the standards of design your character and join a 5 - 10 man mission were we fight through even a simple kill all in the area, maybe we can have more armoured player another with better weapon, a chest or weapon rack at the start and we can choose, simple add in without messing around with the coding to test it,

i know the ins and outs of dps and stacks vs gear like neverwinter would be a big change but you can have both aspects, imagine building the stronghold with the team.. some can cut trees, mine rock others can actually construct the garrison, while others simply raid and level up maybe getting rare textures and items to use on themselves or the team,
    Guild armour all of us can were wear the armour designed by the officers or guild master to raid in,
    it would be a big game but i for one would love to pay for that game! and many i know would as all can play! you can only craft and build houses, or gather, raid hell even fly around and kill animals.... ride mounts! omg ride mounts PLEASE lol

i think it would have great potential and would be able to bring in a bigger range of players! and great Micro Transaction options or a monthly payment to VIP ect.

• That sounds soo freaking cool guys.. I really hope its going to go this direction. I imagine a cocktail between Minecraft, WoW. Form your clans within your Race go out build up your Checkpoints and Clancamps Farmcamps. and with skills/professions/recepies and something like "Experience- and Lvling System including stats like (Health, Stamina, Strenght) that influence DPS dealt and taken.. that would be so awesome.. :thumbsup:8o

Im right now trying to set up something like this.. but as i just startet using all these Admin tools n stuff it might cost me some time. I wanted that PVP RPG Clanwar thing so hard.. i decided to learn that stuff haha.. im still struggeling but progressing ?(^^

Allso i would reeeallyy love to see a server like this with high playeramounts! i allways see servers with 4-5 sometimes even 8-10 players online. but rarely... the majority of the server are running low.. on 1-2 players... or none.

I would love to see that community united on one server like this.. quests and somthing that gives you a target. a chellange. a REASON haha...
    I think even settled Admins form other servers could reaaally enjoy just beeing participant of something like this. "going back to what actually really was the reason why they downloaded Rising World. Picking, chopping, hunting, surviveing, beeing creative on building, playing with friends, and just enjoying the beauty of the game..

This would allso be a big chance to get the community growing. new players will stay. because the game does not end when youre house is done. and you managed to get to "workbench Tier II" in Survial mode hahaha..

aaaah.. yes.. id really love to see that. anyone same? plz let me know. id be ready to spend time on developing something like that. I dont know much about scripting and stuff but the ideas are endless. haha....

so ya.. i keep hoping :rolleyes::D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!