Inventory and interact keys

• So both me and my friend independently :P switched the inventory and interact keys so 'e' opens inventory and 'f' interacts, anyone else do this? Anyone prefer the original controls :?:

• For me, I choose "B" for inventory and "O" for interact :D Anyway, I use bépo keymap so… But your post give me the opportunity to rage against non-utf8 game. In bépo keymap, the default key for walk (W in qwerty) is "é". toggling with qwerty is a work around for single player. If I want to chat easily, I need to remap every game because "é" is not valid.. Except some games (lot's of Source based games) which overwrite the keymap and you never have issue (when you chat, you keep your keymap).

• I prefer using "e" as the interact and "r" as my inventory. I never liked "i" as my inventory button :thumbdown: , so I set it as "r" simply because I will be able to use all major features using qwerty.

• I've been pondering changing the key settings for a while. Each day, I split my gaming time between Rising World (RW) and Minecraft (MC), and each day, I find myself accidentally hitting the "I" key for my equipment in MC, and the "E" key in RW. I'm just thankful that in RW, I can access my equipment while on a ladder, and not find myself descending in the process.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!