HARDWARE and RW

• Hello All,

I have a computer ASUS SABERTOOTH Z87 motherboard, intel core I5 CPU, 8 GB ram, 256 SSD hard drive. ASUS GeForce GTX 970 STRIX Video card, connected to Acer monitor Predator XB271HU. I am looking to upgrade part of this because of my special eyes ;( . I had to buy the Acer Predator XB271HU monitor because of the refresh rate and I can block 50 percent of the blue light which I found out that it was causing me seasickness <X while playing. I am thinking of bumping my ram up but not sure if I should go to 16 GBS or 32 GBS. I am running windows 7 Pro now, I can go to Windows 10 if needed. Any other advice??

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

• if you are just gaming then 16gb is more than enough. Its actually becoming standard nowadays.

Windows 10 should give you a performance boost over 8.1 which is actually faster than 7. Ofcourse, if you have old games you should check their compatibility before upgrading. Otherwise, you can do a free upgrade from 7 to 10 as long as your 7 copy is a full copy and not an upgrade from something else.

Wow! Windows 7 is already 8 years old O_o

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!