NPC Village

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

• I agree 100%

What is with you and that game lol, ghosts should not be added. ;P

• Just had a thought about hell. Please devs do not make souls floating around down there... no religious stuffs please. I even don't like that it is called hell. Would prefer it to be considered close to RW's core. Not the core itself... but close to it. "Hell" just has so many loaded feelings attached to it.

I agree! You are correct.

• Need to look into how you post? You on a mobile or wireless?

I'm only using Dragon's Dogma as an example. I needed examples & DD had it. I only used it about 2-3 times as such. And ya, no floating souls in Hell because I rarely visit it in games anyways. It wouldn't miss my anyways so it would need a strong bait or lure to bait myself and others who are 'afraid' of it within. I only went into the nether in Minecraft for the quartz so I could build my home. I haven't even been down there for Terraria, nor Starbound. Maybe once, but I didn't even need to be there.

Edit: Floaty.......Ghosts......lava.....Ya. I wouldn't want to see 'soul swarming' in the lava. I guess I'm now starting (continuing) to start picking and choosing that I should just wait and see what happens instead. I'm going to now bow out of any monster topics. I'll stick to the over-world stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!