Water Bug Report

• Yes, unfortunately the water is currently kinda limited... it is our intention to increase the "precision" of water (or more precisely, the resolution of the underlying data grid), but I don't dare to change the water until we're working on its physical behaviour (I really want to avoid that any of these changes lead to unforeseen consequences which eventually mess up our plans about physiscal water) :(

• This is my first post, so I greet everyone. :D
    After a quick search of the forum I have not seen a topic about this problem, but as far as water is concerned.
    Unfortunately, it can be multiplied without limit. I dug the hole, poured the water out of the bucket, took the same water hole from the same hole into the bucket (which did not leave the hole in the hole) and poured back into the hole. The amount of water magically increased. ^^
    Another problem is that when I dug up the water, it was not pouring anywhere. Only hung in the air as in the attached image. ^^

• yes that is because water is in blocks in the game at the moment it does not deplete nor flow nor do anything water with normal physics does. Dynamic water up to a certain degree is planned but it is not a feature currently in the game. The only way to remove it is go in creative mode (type gm 1 in the console) and use the F5 -> 5 tool

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!