Rising World: The Hermithood

• Today I got a surprise for you all another video! 8o But not just any video... Today whilst playing Rising World I've came up with a solution for our Subscriber Tower Gardens ;) Why not a Juice Pub hey? Using a couple Blueprints from @dagoline we come up with the idea of a still barn, some farming plots which we'll make better and even some fruit trees! :thumbsup: Come watch and see what all the hiccups are all about 8|<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt0jc56puBs

• Be warned SPOILERS INCLUDED ;)

Hey there everyone it's been a rather long time since I created or shared any Rising World content to share with you. So here we go! 8) I've been keeping a close eye on the development of Rising World on the Trello since I decided to take an extended break from the game. Well recently I've returned to not just playing it but released a video today about well... :thinking: Changelogs & Changes within the roadmap so far. So you get it yet? There's SPOILERS in this video.. Be sure to slap that like button and subscribe to stay up to date with weekly Rising World changes if you <3 Spoilers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!