Prehistoric Rising World Mod - Work in Progress (Environment Texture Files Released)

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • Slight changes to the rocks

Now "Live " : RunAndHideGamer's Modded Rising World Multiplayer Server : Rise Of The Nightwalkers.

You are stranded on one of the many islands in the Pacific surrounded by wild animals and savage barbarians.

You start in the middle of tall dry grass surrounded by a huge number of trees.

An Important Safety Tip - Get some weapons as early as possible. =O =O =O :wat: :wat: :wat: :verysad: :verysad: :verysad:

• Hey theese are really cool...... id love to have them in my world, well done, gr8 talent you have ;)

Thanks handzon........ let me know if anything in particular you wanted.

Now "Live " : RunAndHideGamer's Modded Rising World Multiplayer Server : Rise Of The Nightwalkers.

You are stranded on one of the many islands in the Pacific surrounded by wild animals and savage barbarians.

An Important Safety Tip - Get some weapons as early as possible. =O =O =O :wat: :wat: :wat: :verysad: :verysad: :verysad:

• This picture may be a little boar-ing to look at :D

Look at those teeth.... those could open up an artery or two!

• Version 2 of the Giraffe ...... still a little tweaking to do.

• The deer are the hard ones to take pictures of as they keep on running away....however I managed to get this quick shot from a distance.

• The sleeping pig........

• Hopefully this fire keeps bears away..........

• The dry twigs shown in last 2 pictures may be added as a separate part of the mod where there will be different options for the type of biome you intend to setup your camp in.

For example, the dry twigs would be best used where you are camping in a forest type biome.

If you are in a grass biome, the paths and clearings would be more grass with random leaves etc

Snow biomes would of course be snow paths while there is also an option for dirt tracks etc

• New waters edge with mixture of mud and dry twigs, branches and grass instead of gravel.

• When the T-rex went down to the water holes to find water Rex never found blue water...back then water was covered in green algae and was not the best to drink.

This is not the final version with some more changes to the color of the water likely after more testing.

Edited once, last by RunAndHideGamer ().

• Interesting hills in the distance in another preview of this dry world in my mod

Green trees, grass and flowers have all taken on the look of dry vegetation in a world short of rain.

Even finding apple, lemon and cherry trees will be harder to find with new looks for the fruit.

• Nothing is bright green in this world and even the water looks like it could be toxic to drink

• Keep working on this, I would definitely play this plugin all day! Let me know if you want someone to give it some test play, I sure would!

Thanks David...... Currently working on the environment..... next step is to work on the animals.

• For the next stage of the mod I need to know exactly what I want the mod to look like.
    For that I have done a number of different pieces of concept art to illustrate what I hope to achieve.

With this idea of what I want to achieve the next step is to work out how to add the dinosaurs.

• Work has started on the first Dinosaur...... the T-Rex.

Concept Art of the T-Rex

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!