Black Lines Visible

• Hi,
    I seem to have some kind of texture glitch in my client. For the record I'm running on a mac. I'm guessing it probably has something to do with my graphics card. I have the graphics turned all the way down as well to ultra-low, but turning the graphics up also does not seem to fix the problem. The lines are present in all materials but most noticeably items like stone bricks. I don't seem to notice it as much with wooden blocks. A pic is below to help show what is occurring.

• Weird problem 8| Haven't seen it before... Can you perhaps try to update your graphics drivers?

Hmm yeah that would probably be the best option. I will note that I haven't yet updated to Mac OSX 10.9. I'm still on 10.8.5, unsure if that would be the cause of this, but i plan on updating soon.

Can you tell us which graphic card you are using? I have an idea but depens on your hardware

I've got an Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 MB

• Hm kay my idea was to turn off all antialias settings in your management tool, nvidia has this autosettings break up some game settings and cause weird errors too. (I remember Minecraft...). But ok, maybe reinstall? Or are there any error files in your game directory?

• Hm kay my idea was to turn off all antialias settings in your management tool, nvidia has this autosettings break up some game settings and cause weird errors too. (I remember Minecraft...). But ok, maybe reinstall? Or are there any error files in your game directory?

I've actually had all of those settings off, but that was a good idea. I just now have reinstalled and it seems to be doing the same thing as far as the black lines. There actually are 8 error files in my game directory, as it turns out. They seem to be pretty similar and most seem to be referring to some full screen error.

I've placed one of the error files in a spoiler here if anyone wants to take a look.

• I know on the windows side, you need a newer driver for the intel card than that for it to work properly.
    Since video drivers are bundled with the OS on MAC you may have to upgrade past 10.8.5 to 10.9 or 10.10 to get it to a version that the game will work without issue.

Yep try this.

• I know on the windows side, you need a newer driver for the intel card than that for it to work properly.
    Since video drivers are bundled with the OS on MAC you may have to upgrade past 10.8.5 to 10.9 or 10.10 to get it to a version that the game will work without issue.

I updated to 10.10 earlier today, and that fixed the problem. Now all of the textures look fantastic! Thanks for the help everyone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!