Make it possible to drag lines of blocks verticaly

• they could make it that you hold the right mouse botton and use the up arrow each click up is up and down is down and if you hold it for say over 1sec it stacks fast and keeps going till you run out of blocks

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • they could make it that you hold the right mouse botton and use the up arrow each click up is up and down is down and if you hold it for say over 1sec it stacks fast and keeps going till you run out of blocks

Would be an idea, too, but I don't see, why it could not work vertically

• at the moment when you point at a block to lay sideways it knows where you want to stop so it can work out what you want but just pointing at the sky it does not know how high or anything that's why they have not done it yet but with my idea you don't need to point at anything your up arrow means up and your down means down very simple code needed and does the job

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!