more cursor symbol changes for different actions

• Would be nice if the cursor had a symbol for all actions. Right now the cursor changes to show you can use crafting tables, picking up flowers etc.. but not when I'm chopping a tree.

So if I'm in range and aiming at a tree with an axe, or at an animal with whatever can kill them (melee not ranged), or at dirt with a rake etc.., or at stone with a pickaxe or sledgehammer..., or at a vehicle tire with a crowbar...., or at a section of broken pipe with a pipe wrench.. cursor changes to something relating to that action showing the action is possible.

Not suggesting the style of the symbol should change.. I like it as is. Simple and clear, not distracting. Anyways..

That's it.. :D

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

• Well, not sure about that, since that is not the original intention for the cursor symbols ;) Currently a different cursor symbol indicates that you are able to interact with the object. In other words: You are able to use the interaction key. It may also appear when a special interaction is possible (e.g. putting a torch in a torchmount).

• Ah so it's just to show when the use key can be used. Well this is similar, just shows when a tool etc.. you have in your hand is usable. For me it just doesn't feel consistent. Anyways, I can live with it.

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!