Cannot hit anything with the tools (axe or Pickaxe)

• I don't know if this is the right place for this. But I love the look of the game and really want to play but I cannot harvest anything because I cannot hit anything no matter what I do. Once in a great while I will hear the axe hit, but mostly I just swing and swing and nothing happens. Please help, I would love to get into this great-looking game.

• Are you standing close enough?
    There's no 'box' or 'outline' or other indication that you're within range of hitting something. For instance, I've kinda learned how close I need to be to a tree to chop it down, but it comes with experience.

• I actually just logged in after a few days, and noticed what seemed to be an update, and now my axe has decided to stop working on the wood window frames I am trying to install. It was working fine, now I am working on destroying my stone house trying to remove the frame. I logged out to give myself chance to cool off and came here. Glad to see I m not alone. My progress reminds me of that old poem about the horseshoe nail, losing my house for wanting to remove a window and removing everything else but. And I did resize the window frames and yes I turned off the grid.

• I did, upside, down side, inside, on top, on bottom. Nothing. Tried every angle, figured it may be a "lost" pixel thing. But hey, alpha right, lol. Lost blocks on my house and window frame I needed. Ah well, spawned into better spot in new world, we will see there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!