Example: CustomItemLoader

• is there a way to spawn custom item via command?

Unfortunately there is no built-in command to spawn a custom item :/ It's planned for the new version though. So in the Java version, the fastest way to get a particular custom item is to go into creative mode, then to your inventory -> crafting -> select the workbench where the desired item can be crafted

• Unfortunately there is no built-in command to spawn a custom item :/ It's planned for the new version though. So in the Java version, the fastest way to get a particular custom item is to go into creative mode, then to your inventory -> crafting -> select the workbench where the desired item can be crafted

Ooo, I hope this is what I think it is. Maybe I'm reading between the lines reading what I want to see but I'm hoping it is actually what I'm reading. Loading in custom items, and hopefully NPCs and such. Curious to see what you do in the end.

• is there a way to spawn custom item via command?

IIRC, no, there's no way to spawn a custom item made with this plugin via console cmd. However, I do believe there's a way to spawn custom items (for example, the Backpack mod) using console cmds.

yellow51

Lead Developer & Owner of Bytewerkz Ltd. (based in Colorado, United States).

Multiplayer/Netcode Programmer & Logic Programmer for Zombie Survival Game Online (ZSGO).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!