Inventory lost

A big new update is now available, introducing biomes, caves and much more!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.0.3 (2024-02-21)
  • After the last update, my inventory randomly gets wiped. It doesnt affect stuff worn, but everything else is lost, even maps, compasses and such. Game keeps crashing much more frequently now too, and if that occurs, the inventory is sure to be lost. Sometimes it just clears out, as i look into chests.
    Been playing for several months, and nothing like this has happened before. Even tried resetting my laptop and reinstalling the game, but that didnt seem to change anything.

• Hmm... do you run any plugins? Maybe you can enable the debug log, to do that, open the "config.properties" file in your game directory (to get there, rightclick on RW in Steam -> Properties -> Local files -> Browse local files) and set game_debug_console to true. Now run the game, and if you experience your inventory or a chest getting wiped again, go to the "Logs" folder in your game directory and upload the latest log file here (or alternatively send it via PM to me, or via email to support@jiw-games.net) ;)

• The server im on uses plugins, yes, but i seem to be the only person there with this problem. I enabled the debug console, after which the inventory loss seemed to have gone away, but this morning it started again. Not as much as before, but still.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • ;)
    • :(
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • :verysad:
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • :crazy:
    • :lol:
    • :dizzy:
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :thinking:
    • :wacko:
    • :/
    • 8)
    • :wat:
    • :huh:
    • :silenced:
    • :wow:
    • 8|
    • :angry:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :hushed:
    • :nerd:
    • :saint:
    • :drooling:
    • :love:
    • :monocle:
    • :poo:
    • :party:
    • :drunk:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: 7z, avi, bmp, dds, gif, jpeg, jpg, json, log, lua, mp3, mp4, ogg, pdf, permissions, png, properties, rar, txt, xml, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!