Posts by Devidian

Hi there and sorry, but the README was not updated with the latest changes when i last worked on that project. There was less interest from others to keep that up to date.

There is no config json anymore, instead this tool uses env variables

i had the same issue, "Devidian: known issue that comes from the original mod, i did not invent GPS, just made some bugfixes and adjustments as the original maintainer was gone" that is the response i got. that is also the same error i get when reloading plugins. not as bad when noone else is on the server. also the newest version of gps is 1.7.1 and the shared lib is 0.7.0. . i got this link from Devidian hope its ok to share. http://rwdist.omega-zirkel.de/

Yes its ok to share, should be in some post of mine here too. If the plugins are all on their latest version, they should run fine (except some bugs from original code) if not just post again

PS: the Quick install all zip may not be with the latest versions currently, use single downloads

Ich finde Foren Toll wenn es um spezielle Themen geht die man ausdiskutiert. Bei Discord sind die Themen eher im Flow. Also wenn man z.b. mal schnell hilfe braucht finde ich Discord besser. Auch wenn es news gibt kann man damit schneller Leute erreichen. Bei anderen Spielen z.b. hab ich auch schon gesehen das aus der Community von Programmierern Lösungsvorschläge kamen, die die Entwickler des Spiels dann auch genutzt haben um bugs zu beheben in dev-talk Kanälen. Man findet auch schneller mal Leute zum zusammen spielen, wenn man mal spontan lust hat. Bugs sind auch mal schnell geposted mit screenshot.

Gerade die jüngere Generation kann mit Foren (leider) nicht immer so viel anfangen (Mein empfinden). Die Generation Facebook/Whatsapp ist einfach raus wenn es um Foren geht.

Foren sind super für Tutorials, Themen über konkrete mods/plugins, Server Vorstellungen, Patchnotes (wobei die auch gut in einem extra Kanal im discord funktionieren)

Yeha that would be great, just ping me if ther is any news for the new API on that.

I dont care where the map tiles come from - if the are stored on the server it might be even better if the path is accessible in the regular file system, then it might not be nessaccary to have a plugin. Just a webserver pointing to the files. At least for the basic feature of displaying the map. For the advanced features i've had planned the plugin must be installed anyways. Like player-live tracking for admins and players with access.

Also ein offiziellen Discord seh ich schon fast als Pflicht heutzutage, welches Entwicklerstudio hat denn keins :D
    Man braucht aber ab einer gewissen größe ein paar Freiwillige Community Manager.

updated plugin:

Code: 0.3.0
    ## [0.3.0] - 2019-12-10
    ### Added
    - map-tiles can now be send to a rendering service through webSockets
    - setting `enableWebSocket` to enable websocket client
    - setting `wsURI` websocket server uri
    - setting `wsSendTiles` to enable sending map-tiles to websocket server
    ### Fixed
    - `enableWebSocket` setting was ignored when creating WSEndpoint

updated Frontend Code:

Code: 0.4.0
    ## [0.4.0] - 2019-12-10
    ### Added
    - map-id service
    - public environment configuration

Small update

Code: 0.7.0
    ## [0.7.0] - 2019-12-10
    ### Added
    - `max` button in the gui now checks ressources available and only sets to maximum resources you have
    ### Fixed
    - dependencies updated

ATTENTION:
    shared-0.7.0.zip must be updated too! It could not be attached to the first post but there is a link to download it!

ACHTUNG:
    shared-0.7.0.zip muss auch aktualisiert werden. Ich konnte es nicht anhängen, deshalb gibt es einen Link im ersten Beitrag!

Ein aktuelles update habe ich gerade im 1. Beitrag zur Verfügung gestellt.

Code: update 0.11.0
    ## [0.11.0] - 2019-12-10
    ### Changed
    - moved WSClientEndpoint to tools 0.7.0
    - moved dependency jars for websockets to tools 0.7.0
    ### Fixed
    - nullPointerException in SP when GI Player is not loaded.

@red51 ich konnte die Datei shared-0.7.0.zip nicht hochladen aus einem "unbekannten Fehler"