Posts by Minotorious

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

I don't think hunting animals with an assault rifle is a thing....unless you just want to kill animals which imo is not hunting. Imagine shooting a rabbit with a weapon shooting 200rounds/minute, assuming you hit it there won't be anything left to recover from it.

on your question now, I believe the devs have already been asked at some earlier point about modern day weapons and from what I recall the answer was they didn't intend to. They intended to add only bows, crossbows, then I think a flintlock was mentioned at some point as well as cannons (not for hunting). So basically more primitive weapons.

haha hmm that is weird....in SP it should always work....are you sure you typed gm 1 (as in "gm[space]1" without a / before or anything)?

I myself am an admin on EffenDor (one of the MP servers) and I can assure you that almost all multiplayer servers have the area protection script on which means all your stuff is safe as long as they are inside your area so no need to worry about that ;)

1) type gm 1 in the console (opens with ~ key next to 1 and below Esc) then press F5 then 5 to select water and right click to remove the small water mound.

2) you need the world edit script to remove it, no other fast way except breaking it one block at a time. or dynamite but you will have to fix the ground afterwards

Hello and welcome, I would suggest you go online and join a server with other people there you can learn the game a lot faster i.e. special techniques people use to build great stuff. Then you can go to SP with full creative mode and build whatever you want :)

So I did some console command exploring with the new update and here are the commands I found so far to spawn the new items npcs and more: (where N the number you want of said item)

New NPCs:
    Boar: spawnnpc boar
    Polar Bear: spawnpc polarbear
    Deer: spawnpc deer
    Rat: spawnpc rat

Dungeon/Shack Items:
    Normal Bone: item bone N
    Bone Chest: item chest N
    Bone Skull: item skull N
    Old Piano with ivy: object pianoold 0
    Old Piano: object pianoold 1
    Old Table with ivy: object tableold 0
    Old Table broken: object tableold 1
    Old Shelf with ivy: object shelfold 0
    Old Shelf: object shelfold 1

Iron Maiden: object ironmaiden 0 spawns an iron maiden with id 0
    object ironmaiden 1 spawns an iron maiden with id -1 with no obvious difference to the id 0 one

Torture Rack: object torturerack 0 spawns a torture rack with id 0
    object torturerack 1 spawns a torture rack with id -1 with no obvious difference to the id 0 one

Judas Cradle: object judascradle 0 spawns a judas cradle with id 0
    object judascradle 1 spawns a judas cradle with id -1 with no obvious difference to the id 0 one

Bone Throne: object bonethrone 0 spawns a bone throne with id 0
    object bonethrone 1 spawns a bone throne with id -1 with no obvious difference to the id 0 one

Bone Torch: object bonetorch 0 spawns a bone torch with id 0
    object bonetorch 1 spawns a bone torch with id -1 with no obvious difference to the id 0 one

Bone Statue: object bonestatue 0 spawns a bone statue with id 0
    object bonestatue 1 spawns a bone statue with id -1 with no obvious difference to the id 0 one

Skull Candle: object skullcandle 0 spawns a skull candle with id 0
    object skullcandle 1 spawns a skull candle with id -1 with no obvious difference to the id 0 one

Torture Cage: object torturecage 0 spawns a torture cage with id 0
    object torturecage 1 spawns a torture cage with id -1 with no obvious difference to the id 0 one`

Torture Cage: object torturecageceiling 0 spawns a ceiling torture cage with id 0
    object torturecageceiling 1 spawns a ceiling torture cage with id -1 with no obvious difference to the id 0 one`

cobwebs:
    object cobweb_cocoon1
    object cobweb_corner_b
    object cobweb_corner_u
    object cobweb_u
    object cobweb_door1

traps:
    Spikes 1x1: object spikes 0
    Spikes 2x2: object spikes 1
    Spike Trap: object trapspikes 0 spawns a spike trap with id 0
    object trapspikes 1 spawns a spike trap with id -1 with no obvious difference to the id 0 one`
    Weak Ground 4x4: object weakground

Records & Gramophone:
    item record N 0 Richard Wagner "Ride of the Valkyries"
    item record N 1 Gioachino Rossini "William Tell Overture"
    item record N 2 Johann Sebastian Bach "Toccata and Fugue A"
    item record N 3 Johann Sebastian Bach "Toccata and Fugue B"
    item record N 4 Ludwig van Beethoven "5th Symphony, 1st Movement, Allegro con brio A"
    item record N 5 Ludwig van Beethoven "5th Symphony, 1st Movement, Allegro con brio B"
    item record N 6 Edvard Grieg "Morning Mood"
    item record N 7 Edvard Grieg "Death of Ase"
    item record N 8 Pjotr Iljitsch Tchaikowsky "Swan Lake Act 2 - Allegro moderato"
    item record N 9 Pjotr Iljitsch Tchaikowsky "Swan Lake Act 3 - Hungarian Dance"
    Gramophone: object gramophone 0 spawns a gramophone with id 0
    object gramophone 1 spawns a gramophone with id -1 with no obvious difference to the id 0 one

Other Items:
    Bear Pelt: item bearpelt N
    Polar Bear Pelt: item polarbearpelt N
    Deer Pelt: item deerpelt N
    Moose Pelt: item moosepelt N
    Goat Pelt: item goatpelt N
    Fox Pelt: item foxpelt N
    Sheep Pelt: item sheeppelt N
    Boar Hide: item boarhide N
    Cow Hide: item cowhide N
    Pig Hide: item pighide N
    Bear Skin Rug: object bearskinrug
    mattress: object mattress

If anyone has found anything else to add to the list feel free to post below and I will edit my post to include your findings :)

So here is my small (I am lying it is more like big) list of seeds, trees, and other plants I would like to see at some point in the game.

Seeds:

• Cucumber
    • Wheat/Corn (you are probably already working on these along with a milling/grinding machine)
    • Peppers (red, green, yellow, orange)
    • Aubergine
    • Beans (as many kinds as you like :P )
    • Peas
    • Courgette

Bushes:
    (you would plant them as you do with the other seeds but they would grow as a medium sized bush say in a 3x3x3 area)

• Redberries
    • Blueberries
    • Cranberries

Trees:
    (maybe you could add a blooming effect on the trees so that they are full of flowers for a bit before they produce the actual fruit, maybe different colour flowers depending on the tree type)

• Pear
    • Apricot
    • Peach
    • Fig
    • Banana
    • Walnut/Chestnut/Other Nuts
    • Crab apple
    • Orange
    • Coconut

Other Plants:

• Ivy
    • Lotus
    • Hay

If anyone wants to add more to my list just comment below and I will edit this post with your suggestions ;)

There is currently no way to change a block's size. If you want to build something more customised you will need to use planks and beams, not blocks