Posts by Xantequia

Hey there smart, beautiful, handsome, totally gnarly plugin creators! I am just a low life that does not know how to make plugins. However, I was wondering if someone would enjoy creating a plugin that I hope would be easy. I have "treasure Hunts" on my server and the only way players can get clues are from posters I have to hide inside hidden caves/rooms that players have to smash through to read the clues. Is it possible to make a "note" plugin like a piece of paper that a player gets from a chest and can read it? (Like when in "hand", you hit the R key to read it). It would make things easier for me and this could be an "Admin only" plugin. I'm sure it might have other purposes for others that might be able to use it. Thank You all for the great plugins!!! :)

I have noticed that in the "autogm1list", there is a random Steam ID that is not mine or anyone I have allowed since I have not allowed anyone to be on gm 1. I have had to delete 3 steam id's that are all different from the list. Is there a hack that players are doing to make them able to go into gm 1 mode?

Hello, It seems that every time I modify my configuration file on my server all the "explored" areas of mine and all other players on the map is gone and has reverted to brand new or unexplored. Is there a way to back up the map prior to changing the config. file? And why would just changing the config file wipe it out?

Thanks

Is it possible that someone could create a alternate journal plugin that server owners can easily update quickly? I cant seem to get the POS. x,Y stuff for the right side pages to fit perfectly. Maybe an easy GUI where we can edit the journals with what you want on the left and right sides. Some of us are really novice to updating and trying to make the text perfect on both sides of the journal and I cant seem to get the right side pages to hold the text in a readable manor. Or if someone has a template to edit for server owners to add their own stuff would be great.