Posts by james1bow

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

Well I guess the easy way is to just change that key from within the game options under (controls), as far as I know the default option doesn't use the "U" key so I'm guessing that you may have rebound it?, but unless of course you know how to use notepad++ and if there is a way of changing it from within the actual plugin? maybe yahwho would be able to tell you more.

yes we use teleportation via the u key and i don't want to change that as players are used to it. by default this plugin uses the u key and no options to change it via in game or config file.(yes notepadd++)

Does it depend on your hard drive? Like if Rising World is installed on a 64 bit had drive, will Rising World be 64bit?

No, if you are running a 32 bit os you need 32bit java, 64 bit os 64 bit java. sorry to have confuse you ash as i for some reason thought the game client was 32 bit. odds are youre pc is 64 bit.

Rising World is a 64 bit application and therefore there are basically no limits about the addressable amount of memory ;) However, as a Java application, the game has to pass the required amount of RAM to the VM before starting the game, this means the game cannot allocate more RAM if it runs out of memory.

The amount of memory the game allocates depends on the amount of system RAM (at least this applies to the Steam version of the game). If you have more than 10 GB, the game will allocate up to 7 GB. Usually this is sufficient, but if you're using lots of custom images or create buildings with a high level of detail, it might be necessary to allocate more RAM. To do that, you can add a launch option in Steam: Rightclick on RW in your Steam library -> Properties -> Set launch option -> enter +memory DIRECT HEAP (replace DIRECT with the amount of direct memory [i.e. native memory used by textures, meshes etc], and HEAP with the amount of heap memory). For instance, if you want to assign 12 GB to the game, you could write +memory 6144 6144

Thank you for clearing this up Red. I knew there was something to do with java machine but wasnt sure.

New question; Is there a way to either limit or prevent loss of inventory items on death? In another game I play I have the server set to lose nothing. Yes, I know its kinda cheesy but we are pretty laid back and want a bit of an easier game. I don't care if its a plugin or otherwise but I didn't see anything in the search though not sure what to actually search for in this regard.

yes it is in the group permisions. keep_inventory=true or something like that.check this link out Permission system

Come join our server NeverWinter!!

We have ore markets available for buying/selling of ores. Player's are encouraged to start their own markets but is not mandatory.(most items can be bought/sold). Current plugins include: Teleportation, Animal breed master, Planksnbeams, Gps, Iconomy, Chicken coops, Aktive signs, and Area protection. Chat translation is set up using the discord plugin and works for most languages.We have very active admins. Come join in on the fun in NeverWinter.

3 ways to get to us: Via the server list, or add one of the fallowing to join by ip: neverwinterserver.online, 204.16.247.142. Hope to see you there

No foul language

No troublemakers

No harassing other players

Be respectful at all times

First violation is 24 hours ban

Second violation is 7 days ban

Third violation will be permanent ban

Komm zu unserem Server NeverWinter !!

Wir haben Erzmärkte für den Kauf / Verkauf von Erzen zur Verfügung. Spieler werden ermutigt, ihre eigenen Märkte zu gründen, dies ist jedoch nicht obligatorisch (die meisten Gegenstände können gekauft / verkauft werden). Aktuelle Plugins sind: Teleportation, Tierrassenmeister, Planksnbeams, GPS, Wirtschaft, Hühnerstall, Aktive Zeichen und Gebietsschutz. Die Chat-Übersetzung wird mit dem Discord-Plugin eingerichtet und funktioniert für die meisten Sprachen. Wir haben sehr aktive Administratoren. Machen Sie mit beim Spaß in NeverWinter.

3 Möglichkeiten, um zu uns zu gelangen: Über die Serverliste oder fügen Sie eine der folgenden hinzu, um sich per IP anzumelden: neverwinterserver.online, 204.16.247.142. Ich hoffe dich dort zu sehen

Keine üble Sprache

Keine Trauer

Keine Belästigung anderer Spieler

Sei immer respektvoll

Erster Verstoß ist ein 24-Stunden-Verbot

Der zweite Verstoß ist ein 7-tägiges Verbot

Der dritte Verstoß ist ein dauerhaftes Verbot

could it be that the mounts were spawned before the plugin was installed? i will try new mounts. you're english was perfectly understandable

i keep getting this error when someone gets on a mount. any idea what it could be?

PLUGIN EXCEPTION (AntiMountTheft, 1.2.0, PatrickBronke) ---->

java.lang.NullPointerException

at de.pbplugins.amtMember.isNpcMember(amtMember.java:111)

at de.pbplugins.PlayerEvent.onPlayerMountNpcEvent(PlayerEvent.java:106)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at pluginapi.PluginEventHandler.triggerEvent(SourceFile:245)

at G.f.a(SourceFile:546)

at G.f.messageReceived(SourceFile:60)

at de.jiw.network.server.core.ServerTcpChannel.onMessageReceived(ServerTcpChannel.java:99)

at de.jiw.network.server.core.AbstractServerChannel.dispatchTCP(AbstractServerChannel.java:62)

at de.jiw.network.server.session.TcpSessionHandler.channelRead0(TcpSessionHandler.java:79)

at de.jiw.network.server.session.TcpSessionHandler.channelRead0(TcpSessionHandler.java:15)

at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105)

at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)

at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)

at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340)

at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310)

at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284)

at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)

at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)

at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340)

at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310)

at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284)

at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.access$600(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:38)

at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext$7.run(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:353)

at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultEventExecutor.run(DefaultEventExecutor.java:66)

at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:858)

at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultThreadFactory$DefaultRunnableDecorator.run(DefaultThreadFactory.java:138)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

thanks for any help

Have installed all folders and files as according to the manual but unfortunately the server still wont start with the discord plugin installed, same error result.

i was having the same issue. do not use the files in the english manual as it is only version 15.0 you need 15.0 with shared 0.7.0. look on the first post the download links are run together so i had to mess with the link a bit but it is now working with 15.1DiscordPlugin-0.15.1.zip

RCA 381 -3 MAX BYTES PER MESSAGE EXCEEDED!

send rca part (id: 38) offset: 0 len: 64000 (total: 68788)

send rca part (id: 38) offset: 64000 len: 4788 (total: 68788)

does not seem to have an adverse effect on the server but was curious .

Basically you can just enter the name of every melee weapon there. Alternatively you can find all hit definitions in the "commons.jar" file (in the data folder in the game directory). Just open it with a zip program, go to "commons/definitions" and open the "definitions.db" with an SQL editor. There is a table called "PickingInfo" which contains the information you're looking for ;)

If you want multiple versions of an item (e.g. a red sword, a blue sword, a green sword etc), you could just add different "variations": https://javadoc.rising-world.n…i.utils.ImageInformation-

However, if you want to replace the current texture, you could try to use the setModel() function. Just remember to pass the original ModelInformation instance to that method again. I haven't tested this method yet, but basically it should work :monocle:

Thank you for the reply. the setmodel() is what i am going to try as i need a weapon to change color while in hand when enemies are around. i needed the Swords tried it as hitdef: swords. got to looking around and noticed there were 10 differnt swords. set it to hitdef:sword4. will let you know how the setModel() works

Hello all, new to all of this. trying to add a custom item sword. in the example ItemDefinitions file Hitdef: club. is there anywhere to view a list of hit definitions? Also is it possible to change an objects texture from one texture to another after the object is loaded? thanks for any help. The most ive coded is a few simple batch files so trying to get info before i do anything.